Mr. Hunt has proven to be extremely resolute under rigorous cross-examination. His exceptional communication skills, ability to simplify complex issues and teaching experience make him equally effective in depositions and at trial. His extensive construction experience, education, and previous consulting experience all combine to make him highly effective at forensic investigations and analysis, which in turn leads to well-researched and fact-based solutions.
In 2017, Mr. Hunt attended an intensive Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) training course conducted by New Mexico-based Construction Dispute Resolution Services (CDRS), the largest construction-centric dispute resolution firm in the country. He was trained in various ADR methods including arbitration and mediation and their variants, dispute review boards, and construction settlement panels. Since becoming a member of the CDRS National Panel, he has successfully conducted several new home warranty arbitrations.
Regardless of the assignment, Mr. Hunt always furnishes an unbiased and honest assessment and goes above and beyond by providing the most accurate information, ensuring that his client’s side of the issue is represented properly in the courtroom. He gives his clients the upper hand by assisting them with case preparation, demonstrative development, direct and cross-examination questions, and deposition questions.
- BS in Building Construction, Texas A&M University (1985)
- Master of Business Administration, Texas A&M University (1989)
- Certified Residential Roofing Inspector, Haag Engineering (2017)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction Dispute Resolution Services (2017)
- National Association of Home Builders Designations:
- Certified Graduate Remodeler (2004)
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (2004)
- Graduate Master Builder (2005)
- Certified Green Building Professional (2008)
- Graduate Master Remodeler (2013)
- Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (2019)
- 25 years of commercial and residential construction experience
- Over 10 years of experience as an instructor for the National Association of Home Builders
- 5 years of experience as a strategic and IT consultant
- Our methodology & framework provides for continuous improvement and ensures a logical and structured approach and the highest probability of achieving beneficial outcomes for the client.
- As an active builder in the Houston area, Mr. Hunt is a highly credible witness with up-to-date and first-hand experience.
- His tenure and recognition in the construction industry at the local, state, and national levels are a testament to his dedication to his craft.
- As a life board member for the National Association of Home Builders and the Texas Association of Builders, as well as a board member of the Houston chapter of the Forensic Expert Witness Association, Mr. Hunt maintains an extensive network of construction contacts in both fields.